Pages

Lets get personal!

Tuesday 24 March 2015

So here is a little bit more about me , just in case you were wondering :)

What is your middle name? Sarah, when I was younger I wanted to change it to sierra because I thought it sounded way cooler.
What was favourite subject at school? History
What is your favourite drink? A nice glass of sauvignon blanc
What is your favourite song at the moment? I have so many but they have all disappeared from my mind at the moment 
What is your favourite food? I was obsessed with mac and cheese for a little bit and now its mackerel pate.
What is the last thing you bought? L’Oreal infallible matte 24 hour foundation
Favourite book of all time? Probably the harry potter series  but I also have a few others.
Favourite Colour? Mint green
Do you have any pets? 2 Labradors (Bailey and Harley), one Russian dwarfs hamster (hammy) and two guinea pigs (fudge and otty)
Favourite Perfume? Jimmy Choo
Favourite Holiday? Beach for summer, snowboarding for winter
Are you married? No
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? to many to count on two hands
Do you speak any other language? Partial Portuguese
How many siblings do you have? 1
What is your favourite shop? Zara/topshop
Favourite restaurant? I like trying different places so it’s always changing
When was the last time you cried? This afternoon (I’m a crier, so sue me)
Favourite Blog? The Londoner
Favourite Movie? Teen witch
Favourite TV show? Pretty little liars (AHH the A reveals tonight) Once upon a time, Vampire diaries, Reign and Arrow. Pc (for now)
PC or Mac? Pc (for now)
What phone do you have?  IPhone 5
How tall are you? 5ft 5
Can you cook? Yes, my boyfriends a chef however so you can imagine the critique is high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs