Pages

Small Haul!

Thursday 22 January 2015

Having been a good girl for the past month or so I decided to give myself a slight break.
I hopped in the car with mum and dad (they are off to Barbados today so needed some holiday bits)
And off to Swindon outlet we went!

Swindon outlet is packed with shops like Hobbs, Super dry, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Ted baker
To name just a few, it’s a real mix and they have just had a refurb. So if you had ever been before you will notice a bit of a change,

The first shop we went into was Jigsaw, now I have never really considered jigsaw my style at all!
I always thought it was an older shop and I wouldn’t find anything I really liked that suited me.
Keeping to a tight budget as it easy to get excited by price cuts I mooched through the racks and saw so much that I desperately wanted.
But ultimately the biggest steal I have ever gotten was hidden in between two jumpers on the "sold as seen" rack.
"Sold as seen" means that the items are faulty whether it be a rip or a tiny hole, my dress had a rip under the left arm (hardly noticeable as its lace.) 







Original price £150 
Sale price £40

I am in love with this dress, I wore it to my staff party but unfortunately only got one grainy mirror snap.


Meet my new Handbag!

 Now I tend to keep things till they are broke, after 5 years of me tossing my old old old Paul’s boutique handbag around it was time to let go.
I popped into Kurt Geiger thinking of getting some shoes to go with the dress and this beauty called to me like a siren!


  Now I restrained myself from buying it there and then and went for one more lap before I caved and bought it!
Hey it was either that or popping into ted baker and spending a small fortune!





 I couldn’t afford to shop too much and was running late for my staff party so had to dash home before I broke the bank and turned up embarrassingly late.

Thought I would share what I’m reading at the moment

Diana Gabaldon-Cross stich (in America its called Outlander)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs