Pages

Forgive me?

Saturday 7 February 2015

Helloooo,
I haven’t blogged much recently…….I’m feeling terrible because I so desperately want to write a long long blog but just haven’t had the time because of work!
I’m thinking I’m probably going to do an “about me" in a couple of days when I have time to sit down and write properly.

Life has also been a bit pants, works been stressful, I’m extremely overtired and I’m just not feeling healthy.
I feel like it’s time to get on the health wagon again and exercise, I’ve always wanted to try yoga or Pilates but just never go round to pushing myself
 I’m one of those who says "oh I would love to do yoga!" whenever I’m out for drinks with friends just sound like I’m a total health machine (not ever going to happen)

My issue is I’m such a foodie!!

So help me out
What are your tips for being healthy?
I would honestly love to hear them!

Please forgive me for being so silly and leaving blogging for too long!
I pinkie promise I will be much more blog orientated from now on ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs