Pages

Healthy Courgette Soup Recipe

Monday 16 March 2015


This soup recipe is super quick and easy, you do not need to be a chef or even necessarily capable in the kitchen to make it!
This recipe makes a thick and naturally creamy courgette soup
Or if you fancy a bit more of a watery soup just add a bit more water to it.

You’re going to need:
1 chicken Oxo cube (you can also use a vegetable one if you wanted to make it completely veggie, I just find the chicken one gives it a bit more taste)
6 courgettes
I large onion
Salt + pepper

Tools:
Large pan
wooden spoon
Hand held blender (a normal blender will work too just be careful when transferring from the pan)


Crumble the Oxo cube into your pan and add water, I call this one by eye but you want to fill in about quarter of the way up the pan (you can always add more if it’s not enough)
Stir until dissolved


Peel and chop you onion and courgettes and tip into the pan.







mix all together, pop the lid on and let it boil for 15- 20 mins


Once the courgettes are a mushy and thoroughly cooked,  get your blender of choice.
 I use a handheld one as it’s easy to clean and I honestly can say washing up is my worst nightmare!



Blend it all up and add salt and pepper to taste!




Voila simple healthy soup recipe 




Procrastination is something I struggle with a fair bit. 
"I will get round to it"
"Later"
"I don’t have time right now"
Are a few of the excuses, it’s something I will have to work on and I promise to do so.
I really do like putting pen to paper and fingers to keyboard so please to bear with me.

I’m going to bounce back with this scrummy healthy recipe!
I admit healthy doesn’t come around a lot in my life so I’m giving myself some major brownie points here......... mmmm brownies.

Let me know what you think.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs