Pages

Lanza Colour Care Review

Sunday 4 January 2015

I have a review of a product I am now obsessed with today!

Nourishing, refreshing, purifying and luxurious this product really is a cut above the rest.

It’s the Lanza colour care Shampoo and conditioner!!



The Lanza range is pretty extensive, spoilt for choice I was kindly given a 2 free bottles of the colour -preserving shampoo and conditioner.
I was lucky enough to do a training session on their products which really opened my eyes up, not being a hairdresser I didn’t really know much about how to treat my hair, and was constantly getting annoyed about the dryness and split ends.
But whilst in training I was given a lot more information that I soaked up as much as possible (lots of big words and percentages were thrown about) and have blended into my routine when washing my hair.

"When using Lanza on your hair it becomes 90% protein and 10% moisture, so your hair will stretch 25% and bounce back 30%"
When given the products I was told the classic golden words that I have now learnt you really should listen to
"Less is always more"
Before Wash
After wash (not a crazy difference, but its more the feel of it)
I was told to lather a pea sized amount in my hands before applying and then lather in my hair all over ( now I have fairly long hair so I used two pea sized amounts and that was just about enough to do my hair)
Same for the conditioner but just run is through the ends instead of all over.
I have honestly noticed such a difference to my hair, it feels bouncier and not dry at all!
Now I think this goes for just about anything (with a few rare exceptions) for good quality you need to spend the money.

You’re looking at £17-£35 and up for the products individually, but they are worth the money and your hair will thank you I promise!
 Having personally put my hair through a lot over the years I can honestly say it has never felt this good!
I will be purchasing more of the range for sure.

If you’re not up for spending that much have a look at the kb2 range they do, it’s a lot cheaper and they double up as body wash as well (handy)
£10-£25

Now for the scientific bit...

All lanza products are parabens, wheat/gluten, and sodium chloride free.
They contain antioxidants and sunscreen protection agent’s uva, uvb and uvc.
They also sub out sulphates for coconut and palm oil from Hawaii and gugo bark from the Philippines, making it a hell of a lot better for your hair. 
All of the products are unisex so even your partner can have nice hair to! Bonus


Let me know your favourite product indulgences
And would you break the bank for beauty?

Thanks for reading

Ellen 
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs