Pages

Berry Sparkle Nail Look

Saturday 10 January 2015

Now i'm not a massive fan of painting my nails, it takes time and in my line of work they are inadvertently going to chip.
so I just don't bother much unless it a special occasion.
That being said, recently I have started painting my nails more and more (as I apparently love buying them but never put them on!)
So here is my current nail look i'm obsessed with!

Step 1
File down your nails if needed.

Step 2
Grab your varnishes(/polishes), you can go for any colour you like with this look but i wanted a bit of a berry/black tone to mine so I chose, China glazes "Evening seduction".


Step 3
Paint all nails with your first coat ,wait to dry then do a second coat if they are too opaque)




Step 4
After your second coat is dry go over your ring finger with your sparkly polish, mine is a barry m limited edition sparkle that i got many moons ago.(I think they are quite easy to find, so just have a hunt)


Step 5
go over all nails except your ring with barry m's matte top coat.
(before this discovery i used to do the old school holding your wet nails over a pot of boiling water trick, fun but painful if you hold your hand wrong!)








And Voila your done!








Let me know your favourite go to nail looks!

Thanks for reading

Ellen
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs