Pages

Revlon photo ready and collection lasting perfection review

Monday 19 January 2015

I found a new foundation and concealer I’m in love with!

I used to idolize benefits foundation, and it was all I really wanted in a foundation, it gave me a dewy look and it worked well with my wake me up concealer but oh how things have changed!
It has started drying out my skin and making it flake (err not what you want!) originally I thought I wasn't drinking enough water or moisturizing enough, so I heavily involved more of this into my daily routine.
This still didn't work though, so I went out on the hunt for a new foundation at a reasonable price that wasn't going to break the bank as January can get a bit tough for the old purse.

I hit boots and decided to give the Revlon photo ready a go as I have heard good things and have never used a Revlon anything before.
Normally I’m not very good at matching foundations to my skin tone and always end up going to light or too dark, this time however I hit the nail on the head it’s a perfect match!
Thanks to the high coverage, my winter spots (I have a bit of sweet tooth) get covered without concealer and any that sneak out get covered by my new concealer.
I can’t stand cakey foundation it just feels way to heavy but this just so natural.

At the moment my sleeping pattern is really all over the place and just generally sucks, so I have heavy bags under my eyes most days which always makes me self-conscious as I love makeup and doing my eyes is one of my favorite things to do.

I look tired and haggard and I just hate it.
Thanks to the collection lasting perfection concealer I’m much happier as it covers everything
It’s just a tad lighter than my foundation so acts as a bit of a highlighter as well.

I highly recommend giving both of these a go!

I’m off to my work staff party tomorrow so I may do a get ready with me post

Thanks for reading
Ellen
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs